Meee

Jesslin
Twenty T_T
22nd Nov 1992
Sagittarius

Adores
WhiteLightDenimFadedGray
Design
Singing
Art
Drama

LOVES XMM

Despises
Insensitivity
Loneliness
Thunder
Rain




Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Desires

A Lifetime's.
xx Happiness for myself and all of my loved ones
x Be with people I love forever
x Be a better person!
x Closer to God.

By My Side

Adrian
Alvin♥
Andy♥
Dewei
Emma
Isabel
Jerrer
Jesslyn
Joshua
Kayleng♥
LiLing
QiYin
Sherlyn
TeQuan♥
YuenLam

-TxT- Guild
AHS English Drama
Dont Click Here

Precious days

> The process of growing old
> Heeeeeeeyy~
> Happy Day :D
> Life's been good :) Two more exams, then 3months...
> Rants
> Self-motivation post
>
> 2012 Resolutions
> sigh..
>

Lost Memories

> January 2006
> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> June 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> December 2009
> January 2010
> March 2010
> April 2010
> May 2010
> June 2010
> August 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011
> February 2011
> March 2011
> April 2011
> May 2011
> June 2011
> July 2011
> August 2011
> September 2011
> December 2011
> February 2012
> March 2012
> April 2012
> October 2012
> December 2012
> January 2013
> April 2013
> July 2013
> November 2013

Your Say

PETS




adopt your own virtual pet!


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Fit All You Can 3 :D
Friday, December 28, 2012

Booooo :D I'm here to show off share my grabs from the clothes buffet, held on 22nd Dec at Victoria Jomo :D

And sooooo.. I woke up at like, 815am JUST FOR THIS EVENT! And tadaaaahh, a no-makeup picture..


It wasn't as crowded as I expected within the shop and it was pretty chillax, nobody snatching and stuff, Im glad :D The whole shop filled with ALOTTTTT of chio stuff @_@


The bag costed me $55, which I managed to fit in 8 clothes and 1 pair of shoes.. Lets say the shoes are $10 and each piece of clothing is about $5.60.. Not bad huh? *auntie* 

 I have no idea why I took the blue dress and the white spag top.. -__- I din even remember it was inside my bag. Rawr! And the maxi dress which I had loved when I took it doesn't fit me very well.. D: Its abit too big. But nvm its for sale at vic jomo for $55 lol :X
 And sooo I saw this for sale at marked down market for like $25? The shorts were $25 too i think!




Aaaaand my chio cut out shoes :D

Actually I'm quite lucky already, when I took the shorts and shoes I didn't even check if it was my size... LOL. And it ended up it fit nicely for the shoes, and a bit tight on the shorts but still wearable :D

And thankyou Linette for sharing the VIP Passes with me :DD

Its like girl heaven omggggg I want to go into a shop and pick whatever I like without looking at the price tag omgzxzxzxz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meowmeow~ 6:32 AM