

Just took the photo on the bottom yesterday, and I realised it somewhat looks similar to a picture taken during Alvin's birthday celebration yearsssssss ago. So I put it side by side for comparison and..... I seem to have aged *cries* T_T From holding a teddy bear to holding an ahpek hot tea cup to pose LOLOL.
Anyway, I took part in this competition a few days ago where you had to imitate Tsubasa's look. I wasn't hoping to win but I thought I could try getting into the top 15 then I could meet Tsubasa! But sadly I didn't even get into the top 15 T___T
Still, putting the picture here for keepsake of my hardwork..
Yes I photoshopped my nose a little to look more like Tsubasa :X But you didn't notice so my photoshopping skills must be good!! (except the horrible edges from cropping LOL)
K Thx buai